|About our Church||Calendar||Rotas||Church Archetecture and History
||Church and Village Events
|Contact Us||Pictures||PCC Agendas and Minutes||St Andrew's Restoration 2009-2018|
Parochial Church Council:
Celia Kozlowski, Secretary; David Major, Treasurer; Pat Harvey, David Mayor, Church Wardens; Penny Bates, Rupert Little, Peter Maltby, Elaine Major, Linda Stamp, John Whitfield
All are Welcome to attend our PCC meetings
Agendas of the PCC for St. Andrew's
Agenda for P.C.C. Meeting -- 2 September 2010
Olde Pound Inn snug
1. Welcome and Prayers
Apologies: Dave Mayor, Penny Bates; possibly Elaine and David Major
2. Minutes for the previous meeting (draft minutes are now posted online)
3. Matters Arising:
* Fabric – John?
* Fabric – Pat? cleanup/clearout results.
* Finance: David Major?
* Fundraising & Events -- Elaine? -- St Andrew's involvement in Fun Day-- Number of Tables required?
* Worship / Music/ Future services -- service plan for the next couple of months --queries from Dave Mayor: As Agreed at the last meeting there will be an evening Service followed by a social organised by the Bishops on 10 October, the 30th anniversary of Bishop Michael's Consecration as Bishop. As we would not otherwise have a Eucharist in October I have, subject to PCC agreement, asked for there to be a Eucharist on 31 October (5th Sunday) and suggested BCP as we have not had such a service for some time and it might be appreciated by those whose preference is for BCP. In November as 2nd Sunday is Remembrance Sunday I have asked for a Eucharist on 28th which is also the closest Sunday to St Andrew's day. One possibility if there is a priest shortage would be to consider whether we might approach High Ham to do something together, it could be come an alternating 'fixture' celebrating St Andrew's day with perhaps a social function. In all probability this year we will be OK but might we consider a exploring joint venture in future years ? Finally we need to decide a date for the Carol Service, I would suggest 19th December, the Sunday before Christmas, but whenever we need to get our request in soon. Likewise after the success of the Christmas Eve Midnight Mass last year would we like to have another ?
* Communications -- Celia
* Bells -- RL?
5. Team Council Items: Next meeting: 14 September. Who is attending? (Last meeting has already been discussed.)
6. All other business
7. Date of next meeting
Send an E-mail to St. Andrews Church, Aller: St.Andrews.Aller@googlemail.com
Send an E-mail Prayer request: firstname.lastname@example.org